Title: Account Executive
Division: Rental Production
Department: Sales – Event Management
Type: Salary + Commission
Responsible for meeting immediate needs of Rental Production customers. Associate will partner with Rental Production Operation Managers to develop event proposals. Requires a broad knowledge of professional audio, video, lighting, and event management. Perform clerical duties and assist with coordination of events through completion.
· Compose proposals and pricing for Production Projects following process.
· Supervise and manage all logistics pertaining to projects as assigned.
· Work directly and in a unified manner with Operation Department Managers to guarantee a seamless operation of all events and projects.
· Maintain comprehensive knowledge of all equipment, pricing structures, procedures and process as required to deliver informative and complete project proposals to customer.
· Maintain above average computer skill including working knowledge and understanding of software used to complete event requirements: database applications, CAD, Microsoft Office, Internet Browsing applications and others as developed for daily job tasks.
· Deliver, correspond and communicate proposal ideas to both finalize a sale and develop logistical outlines.
· Clearly communicate: verbal, written and / or graphic ideas to customer.
· Complete site survey and any technical show advance to prepare technical staff ability to complete projects.
· Oversee and manage each project from proposal to event to final billing.
· Act as an on-site representative / producer / manager as needed to successfully complete projects and events.
· Assemble outside rentals and subcontractors as needed, to complete event equipment and staffing.
· Prepare and evaluate project expense reports.
· Promote a positive and safe work environment.
The Rental Production Account Executive will be directly accountable to the Director of Event Execution, as well as regular accountability to the Rental Production Sales team and other management team members of the Company.
At least two-years of education from an accredited college or university is preferred. Experience in a communications, marketing, theater, audio-visual field, or business management and/or journalism is preferred. Associate must have; ability to solve practical problems, carry out responsibilities with little or no supervision, finish projects, prioritize and organize workload for effective implementation, clearly and concisely present information in one-on-one and small group situations, strong customer and results orientation, interact effectively at all levels of the organization and across diverse cultures and the ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves. The Rental Production Account Executive shall be detail oriented, organized, and be able to effectively communicate with a broad range of departments, manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and work efficiently with people in a team environment. Must maintain a valid and current drivers license.
The essential functions of this position require travel.
LIVE! Technologies provides equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, military status, citizenship or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable local, state and federal law. EOE.Filed under: careers,liveblog,rp